So let’s get to it.
You Will Need:
- Boyfriend jeans (I found one several sizes larger..purrfect!)
- Cardboard (I used a brochure)
- Tweezers/ nail cutter/ safety pin
- Highlighting pen/ chalk
- A pair of sharp scissors
Tailor your jeans to the desired fit and cut out any excess fabric.
- Slide the cardboard in and make two parallel horizontal lines in the knee area using chalk or highlighter. You should leave at least an inch of space at the end of the lines.
- Cut along the drawn lines with the scissors. Use a safety pin or tweezer to pull out the individual blue threads taking care not to pull the white threads. Be patient, you will soon see results.
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!
Top: Ms Pen’s Place
Bottom: My Closet
Belt: My Closet
Wristwatch: Michael Kors
Aviators: Ray Bans